• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extreme Parkour Competition

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Edit: Its my pleasure to finally be able to announce the winners!

Lets all congratulate the winner of the Gold rank, DannyMan725 for completing the parkour in the shortest amount of time. It is evident he does definitely deserve the gold rank, after hours of attempts. You can view his video here:

Now, being that Dannyman was the only person to submit, an alternate approach will be taken for the iron rank giveaway. Everyone who legitimately tried and made an effort on the parkour, as well as those who struggled with the parkour were entered into a randomized raffle to decide who will receive the iron rank. The winner of that completely randomized raffle was Tgod_24 who won the iron donor rank! I shall be contacting you on the forums via private message, keep an eye out for that! Thanks so much for participating, have an excellent day!

========================================================

Hey you guys,

So it's my pleasure to be bringing you some very exciting happenings around for you guys and girls. As of recently, we had the most recent update to the hub which included many beautiful additions including larger sign rooms, a nifty window to the Ender Dragon, and a little gem created by myself known as the Extreme Parkour Area of the hub.

Now, this area of the hub contains a bit of parkour that transcends the regular skill level of the average user. Today, its my pleasure to have ability to give away one Iron sponsorship for the entirety of the MCGamer network. This begins a Raffle known as the Parkour Challenge.
This raffle will operate on the method of when you pm me a video of you completing the parkour, you will be entered to win a Gold or an Iron sponsor upgrade.

The user whose video legitimately shows that they've completed the course in the shortest time (doing the first jump to the reaching the very end) will win the Gold rank. The video must be a single-take shot of the successful run, and must abide by all of the rules below.
The Iron rank will be given away via lottery to the remaining people who submitted videos of them completing the course.

In order to complete this challenge you must be on the MCGamer hub (any of the regions is fine). You must record yourself completing the entirety of the “Extreme Parkour” on the hub, in one clean run without substantial video cuts or edits. The video will be requested to remain public on Youtube as it may be used in the future.

Here’s a few rules:
  1. Your video must begin recording before the first jump of the parkour course. We suggest starting your video at the cave entrance after you cross through the hanging vines, but we will not accept any video that starts after the first jump.
  2. Absolutely no use of modifications to your minecraft that would provide an advantage over other users (Hacked clients, mods, etc). The staff reserves the right to punish users who use hacked clients in accordance to our rules.
  3. Must follow all MCGamer rules that are regularly in place.
  4. Videos Sped up or Slowed down will not be accepted.
  5. Videos containing copy written material or monetization for personal gain will not be accepted.
  6. All videos must be turned in by Friday, March 21, 2014 at noon EST.
The raffle will occur on Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 at noon EST. Winners will be notified via the forums in this thread and via forum conversation.

The Video must be sent to me, (CAmadeusA) on the MCSG forums with the following format using the private message feature. This thread will be updated when the raffle has been closed.
  • Link to your Youtube Channel:
  • IGN you want the rank on:
  • Link to the Forum Account:
  • Link to the Video:
You can find the extreme parkour on the hub by taking the redstone jump pad to the south-east between the blue and yellow roads. When you see this sign, you know you’re close:

Then, enter this cove in the wall and attempt the parkour, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

When you reach the end of the parkour, you can get in contact with LadyOfLove for a custom banner for your signature saying that you have completed the parkour!

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'll give it a shot. But first, to read...

Edit: Trying it, but I am sucking at parkour today :c

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I was hoping there would be some form of parkour in the hub, Thank you Cam!

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I think the prize should be a bit more than iron sponsor.... maybe gold or 25 dollars straight to their paypal

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Am I allowed to say that I did it on the first try, even though I haven't even logged in yet?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait, so everytime you fail the jump, you have to go outside and go through the entrance again?
*Edit* So it has to be on your first try?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci