• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extreme problem

VolcanoShed

Spectator
Reaction score
There's a problem with the donor system. You see, so many donors join a server to the point where everyone is kicked for a donor and people who aren't donors can't play anymore. Me and my friend are always kicked for donor even if we enter the server fairly early.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Donors. Those people are the ones who donate and contribute to the servers which keeps the servers alive. When they donate, they will be given a rank on the forums, in-game and on Team Speak. Leading to that whenever donors join a full server, a spot is automatically reserved for them. Think, you have the chance to play these servers for free rather than to pay. If you don't want to be kicked anymore you might as well donate yourself. Have a great day sir.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Donors r sutch n0ubz thay shud dy or b remoovd amirite?

But seriously, this won't be happening. Donate yourself or join one of the later servers. Even switch to a different region should help! If you normally play on US, you can switch to CA which should have an equally good connection if not better. And if you play EU, this should definitely NOT be a problem if you play on the later servers. I don't know about AU though. :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This is like the millionth thread about this, but seriously..
I think it's annoying too,
I think there should be no perks for a donor because they should donate out of their own HEART, not to have perks and stuff.
It might not attract as many donors, but at least it's fair.
Also some people can't afford it. :/

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom GOOOOD Shut up with those Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom "remove donor" threads, THEY WONT BE REMOVED, CHANGED OR ANYTHING ELSE THEYRE FINE!!

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
And yet again, another post complaining about donors. As if I haven't already heard this 20 times. I don't think making numerous threads on the forums is gonna help this "problem". The only way to really get around it is 1: buy donor, or two: join higher numbered servers for example US 25-40.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so you complain about donors getting you kicked but yet if it wasnt for donors there would be probally be no mcsg, therefore you would "never" get a game.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
My Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom GOOOOD Shut up with those Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom "remove donor" threads, THEY WONT BE REMOVED, CHANGED OR ANYTHING ELSE THEYRE FINE!!
Just because a new forumer has posted a thread that has been seen thousands of times is no reason to rage at him. He just didn't know how often it's suggested, and maybe once he realized that he made a thread that had already been suggested he would change his opinion. Just be nice, not everyone has the same opinions and not everyone has been here for very long.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
This is talked about all the time and it's always the same answer, no we are not going to remove donor perks. Please lock this thread before this becomes a huge argument over donors.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This is talked about all the time and it's always the same answer, no we are not going to remove donor perks. Please lock this thread before this becomes a huge argument over donors.
Saying to lock the thread has no effect. The best thing to do is report the original post telling them to lock it and why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci