• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extreme Server Lag! (1.5 Update)

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Ever since the 1.5 update, I have noticed an extreme lag in all servers. I used to get up to 70 FPS before the update. Now, I get 25 at the best!:( I have also been curious as to why it takes 5 minutes to craft something without the items lagging back...:mad:

This is all very frustrating! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*facedesk*

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
It's frustrating, I know but there's already been tons of threads about this. I know it's good to put out there what the bugs are so people can understand, but acquire some patience. With every new update there will almost always be bugs, and it's just something we have to deal with. I'm sure the Devs are working on it. :)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know what else is frustrating, is having to read a freaking lag/bacca/donor/mcsgsucks thread every freaking hour. Even then, you can't blame MCSG for EVERYTHING. Minecraft itself has it's issues. They just released a huge update, so there will be performance issues. You don't need to make ANOTHER thread about this, because honestly, if it's a situation like this, someone has already posted a thread like this. And it's annoying as hell.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
You know what else is frustrating, is having to read a freaking lag/bacca/donor/mcsgsucks thread every freaking hour. Even then, you can't blame MCSG for EVERYTHING. Minecraft itself has it's issues. They just released a huge update, so there will be performance issues. You don't need to make ANOTHER thread about this, because honestly, if it's a situation like this, someone has already posted a thread like this. And it's annoying as hell.
Well SORRY! I apologize for this horrific act... I simply didn't see any other thread like this, IN THE WHOLE SURVIVAL GAMES DISCUSSIONS FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!! How was I to know that this was posted before? Maybe I actually didn't know whether or not anyone else was having the same problems! Of all the nerve... GEEZ! It's not like I post any of the other topics you mentioned! I SWEAR, you, sir, need to calm down!:mad: You know the best part? YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO READ THIS OR POST!​
It's frustrating, I know but there's already been tons of threads about this. I know it's good to put out there what the bugs are so people can understand, but acquire some patience. With every new update there will almost always be bugs, and it's just something we have to deal with. I'm sure the Devs are working on it. :)
Thanks for the nice and pleasant response, unlike this: ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci