• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exzone's Ask Me Anything! - 1000th post

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Hey my beautiful people !

Thank you for everything. I never thought I would see this day come. I am very happy to have this opportunity to help you and I think I am trying to do my best. I'm not the best but I'm trying my best. And I would also like to celebrate my 4th month as a Moderator here. How time flies !

Because you deserve to know more about me, I will be doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread.
I will be answering any question you have as long as it's appropriate and not flame inducing.

Before I finish this thread, I have a strong wish to give a few shoutouts.

Nephilim > Ahhh. Neph. You are always there for me! You are my inspiration and my role model. Keep up the good work and stay awesome!

Jojo > One of the best friends of mine, definitely. You are a true friend. You always offer support no matter what the circumstances are.

NovaPunch > Thank you for everything my friend! I can't describe how I am happy to have you in my life. Stay awesome! Hope to see you back soon bae.

Axel | PlazaGames > I was so sad when I see you left the Staff team, the big family. We'll never forget you because I know that you'll come back to us one day! I am sure! Hope everything gets better and don't forget, we love you Alex!

Zookrym | Mirko > I feel like mentioning you here because you were with me since the very beginning. You'll be truly missed and , please, feel free to message me whenever you want. I will be there for you no matter what the circumstances are. Good luck Mirko! <3

Vigilo > One of the best buddies that I won't forget to mention! Even though we haven't been talking much recently all I want to tell you is that you are a great Moderator, great friend and should be an inspiration to everyone here. Keep up the outstanding work!

TotalDramaTony > My bae <3 You are an inspiration to me. You're always there to help me and you are an amazing friend! Thank you for everything <3

Tiger > My developer . Ahhh, our anticheat.. You know everything Tiger and thank you for everything! You are always there for me and you are definitely an outstanding moderator.

Yannick > Thank you for everything bae. <3

Jason > One of the best Moderators here, for sure. Jason should be an inspiration to everyone.

Ceroria > Forums god. Thank you for everything!

Auch, I have to go outside now because I'm on holidays but I won't forget to mention these friends> Axanite Miner9823 Sebastian Tormatic Facufer Mauro LukePvP | Luka2001A Getix DuruFTW Holiday Jeffrey | JDusk mfungamer AGFire2013 TheMangoTiger TheRealHumanFinn MisiLica NagolGames TheLichBD ShaiPR7 TotalDramaTony CalumGraham Equalitee DeagleHD Aryanii | Nick JaviGBU

Love you all and ASK ME ANYTHING now!
Exzone

Last edited:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats!<3

1. Are you proud because you are the second Balkan moderator? :D

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Vigilo > One of the best buddies that I won't forget to mention! Even though we haven't been talking much recently all I want to tell you is that you are a great Moderator, great friend and should be an inspiration to everyone here. Keep up the outstanding work!
I've been on vacation for the last 10 days Exzy!! That's why we haven't talked ;)
Congrats on 1000 posts!

My question: Sheep or tiger? You have to chose. <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks for the tag, dude! As for my question.. Do you like ducks?

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats my man! My question is, Mc Donalds, or KFC?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congratulations on 1000 messages!

I'm really happy you got the opportunity to become a staff member and become the person you are today. You're amazing at what you do, and I'm honored to be your role model and to have you in my EU Represent Crew. :) <3

As for my question...

So play? http://i.imgur.com/CkPFCOa.png

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Would you ever keep a sloth as a pet ? :p
No!
Congrats!<3

1. Are you proud because you are the second Balkan moderator? :D
Mhm :p

I've been on vacation for the last 10 days Exzy!! That's why we haven't talked ;)
Congrats on 1000 posts!

My question: Sheep or tiger? You have to chose. <3

Thanks for the tag, dude! As for my question.. Do you like ducks?
Yea I love ducks.

Congrats my man! My question is, Mc Donalds, or KFC?
KFC because of Pepsi <3

Congratulations on 1000 messages!

I'm really happy you got the opportunity to become a staff member and become the person you are today. You're amazing at what you do, and I'm honored to be your role model and to have you in my EU Represent Crew. :) <3

As for my question...

So play? http://i.imgur.com/CkPFCOa.png
Awwwh thanks <3 Hahahahah , so play?
wood u evar get a dog as a pet and spray paint it blue?
Nah :(

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for that kind message! It really does mean a lot.

For my question...

What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci