• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eye of Citadel

Should this be Added to MCSG?

• Yes!

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • No... (Tell Why)

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
What's everyone complaining about the mountains for? Think about it, A good MCSG map doesn't let you dance freely wherever you please and have easy access to everything, I love it when maps have areas that are dangerous and difficult to navigate. It makes it seem more hunger-games-ish :p

FlubbyPandaz28

Platinum
Reaction score
What's everyone complaining about the mountains for? Think about it, A good MCSG map doesn't let you dance freely wherever you please and have easy access to everything, I love it when maps have areas that are dangerous and difficult to navigate. It makes it seem more hunger-games-ish :p
Actually I agree with this we're going to keep the mountain the way it is.

TheSkittlezYes

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes I did I rlly want this map to be in MCSG, people would love this a lot more than Fortress Pyke.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Every other map I've seen FlabbyPandaz in was ripped off from someone else so I don't know how much to trust this. Nevertheless it looks very good!

TheSkittlezYes

Spectator
Reaction score
I really want this map in there. It would be a great replacement and improvement than Fortress Pyke if that map gets replaced with this. And it seems like flubbypandaz just made a thread to help out Wasteland. He didn't copy it. People should really read things these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci