• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

F.V. Beta Test 2.0!

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm starting up the server right now! If you wanna come beta test we will be doing it for the next couple hours! Here's the IP for all who don't know it: 24.16.155.81

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who came and did this! We had a good 3-4 hours of matches that were a lot of fun :D We may do some tomorrow around noon PST (California time) so that some of the European people can get a try. Thanks again guys, if you liked it let me know, and if you have any suggestions feel free to let us know as well!

Also, I'm linking a video that N30dude was nice enough to record for us of one of the matches in the main post. There is no commentary or sound, but you will be able to see a lot of the map. :D

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci