• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Faction Survival Closing Announcement

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
We're humans I don't see how you expected it to be such a great society I guess the upper staff has never played on any famous faction servers >.>

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah but personal information leaks? Seriously, what state of mind do you have to be in to do that?
Chad didn't put that in the reason but that would make sense for a ban and it probably isn't because it's factions I'm guessing just person problems between the two.

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
I hope this is the bloody Panem thing which we were promised back in 2012

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
In a video game even the most mature person in the world can cause trouble.
I'm sad that people ruin for the rest of the other players. :(

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ Cool Factions always gets out useless arguments. Later if you ever think of getting back Survival try having a thing in which players get claim blocks, like Factions but raids are less possible and people are able to add other friends to their block claims. The number one thing that causes these arguments are griefs and raids. If we can stop those, then flame wars can stop. But I cannot guarantee it 100% because it is just my opinion and I don't know other sides of the story.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, I don't care too much about Survival. My entire faction quit a while back (Red Forest) and we decided to come back one day, only to find out we had been raided by an ex-member. The only thing I'm really upset about is the work done on spawn :p All that, gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci