• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fade Au Elite Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN TheJuicyGypsey
Wins/Games: In my signature
PvP Strengths: You tell me
PvP Weaknesses: being on fire and My siq computer
Passed Bans on MCSG ? 2 days abuse
How did you find #Fade? Just scrolling down the forums
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Look like a siq clan tbh.
Trial you have me don't you?

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: blakew447
Wins/Games: 1961/5646
PvP Strengths: Sword.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, rod.
Passed Bans on MCSG ? They were all pardoned.
How did you find #Fade? Yahoo search.
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Need something new.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: blakew447
Wins/Games: 1961/5646
PvP Strengths: Sword.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, rod.
Passed Bans on MCSG ? They were all pardoned.
How did you find #Fade? Yahoo search.
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Need something new.
Accepted
Phoenix falling apart?

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
“And now you'll be telling stories of our coming back and they won't be false, and they won't be true, but they'll be real.”
Mary Oliver

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my time in this clan I've had many great times and experiences with all of you. I may regret this decision but I feel my time here has come. This clan has taught me values and morals. I will remember every single member as you helped me on my journey to achieve happiness and inner peace. I feel lost, my family is astray and I am a lone wolf. I must continue on my own, venturing for my future, finding myself. It hurts me that this time has come so soon, but I could not contain the burning passion within my heart, I need this. I wish you all the best of luck in the future, wherever it may take you. This clan will always have a special spot in my heart. I love all of you <3

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
In my time in this clan I've had many great times and experiences with all of you. I may regret this decision but I feel my time here has come. This clan has taught me values and morals. I will remember every single member as you helped me on my journey to achieve happiness and inner peace. I feel lost, my family is astray and I am a lone wolf. I must continue on my own, venturing for my future, finding myself. It hurts me that this time has come so soon, but I could not contain the burning passion within my heart, I need this. I wish you all the best of luck in the future, wherever it may take you. This clan will always have a special spot in my heart. I love all of you <3
I LOVE YOU BLAKE
YOU ARE MY HERO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci