• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fade Au Elite Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjacj1

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: blackjacj1
Wins/Games:83/1200 (around 1200)
PvP Strengths: F n S, Sword, Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Hackers, Fishing rod
Passed Bans on MCSG ? Nope.
How did you find #Fade? All my friends are in it
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Cause i've heard its a really good clan! and i just feel like it can make it to the top :D

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN pearl_bubbletea
Wins/Games:128/2200(?) I've actually been playing a lot better dispute my lag and also i didnt actually start trying that much until round about my 1900 games mark when I had roughly 80 wins.
PvP Strengths: In chronological order sword, bow, fns
PvP Weaknesses: of course the bow spammers and fishing rod spammers
Passed Bans on MCSG ? nope (Im a good person I guess ? ahahahaha)
How did you find #Fade? Im active on forums
Why do you want to join #Fade ? There are actually many reasons. Firstly is because I've been having a hiatus of clans because of past history, but nothing too bad so don't worry. Secondly is because I always enjoy meeting new members of the MCGamer community and learning about some skills that could help me and making some friends in general AND I like to always make things fair for everyone :)

GrapeCiider

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN
Wins/Games: 30/222
PvP Strengths: Bow/Sword combos
PvP Weaknesses: FNS
Passed Bans on MCSG ? None
How did you find #Fade? Apple told me xD
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Because you guys seem cool and I would love to win some clan battles.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN
Wins/Games: 30/222
PvP Strengths: Bow/Sword combos
PvP Weaknesses: FNS
Passed Bans on MCSG ? None
How did you find #Fade? Apple told me xD
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Because you guys seem cool and I would love to win some clan battles.
declined

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: blackjacj1
Wins/Games:83/1200 (around 1200)
PvP Strengths: F n S, Sword, Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Hackers, Fishing rod
Passed Bans on MCSG ? Nope.
How did you find #Fade? All my friends are in it
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Cause i've heard its a really good clan! and i just feel like it can make it to the top :D
declined

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN pearl_bubbletea
Wins/Games:128/2200(?) I've actually been playing a lot better dispute my lag and also i didnt actually start trying that much until round about my 1900 games mark when I had roughly 80 wins.
PvP Strengths: In chronological order sword, bow, fns
PvP Weaknesses: of course the bow spammers and fishing rod spammers
Passed Bans on MCSG ? nope (Im a good person I guess ? ahahahaha)
How did you find #Fade? Im active on forums
Why do you want to join #Fade ? There are actually many reasons. Firstly is because I've been having a hiatus of clans because of past history, but nothing too bad so don't worry. Secondly is because I always enjoy meeting new members of the MCGamer community and learning about some skills that could help me and making some friends in general AND I like to always make things fair for everyone :)
aaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccccceppppppppppppteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wasn't starting a "flame", it is a question. Anyone else commenting on that post it make a "flame".
I will stop after this comment. You always say ''dont go starting a flame'' and you clearly dont know what that means. You asked if dean hated you and that was the spark to the possible flame and i warned you before going any further, advising you to stop and you tell me to not start a flame -.-

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
I will stop after this comment. You always say ''dont go starting a flame'' and you clearly dont know what that means. You asked if dean hated you and that was the spark to the possible flame and i warned you before going any further, advising you to stop and you tell me to not start a flame -.-
Here comes the flane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci