• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fade Au Elite Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN Willo555
Wins/Games: 315/2509
PvP Strengths: Bow, FnS
PvP Weaknesses: Being rod stunned
Passed Bans on MCSG ? Yeah 2 I'd rather not say in public
How did you find #Fade? Through people talking about it and friends/people in the clan.
Why do you want to join #Fade ? Seems like a nice clan, experienced players and all. Hopefully I can make some new friends and fit in well.
trial :)

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: usmoothie
Wins/Games: 302/3500
PvP Strengths: fns, sword
PvP Weaknesses: water fights
Passed Bans on MCSG ? 1 for abuse
How did you find #Fade? Was looking on the forums and found the clan page
Why do you want to join #Fade ? It seems like a pretty strong clan with lots of cool people in here and doesnt look as if it is going to disband anytime soon :)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a thing for you, talk smack get smacked. A lot of people in the clan have alts, most of our members are better then you so if I was you don't be a prik. Like I said some of us have alts and our alts equal to that amount of wins. So please know what your talking about before you say it thanks..
Not to take away from the effectiveness of your retort, but I would like to point out the few grammatical errors.
  • 2nd line, you said then in place of than. For example: Sally has a bigger pen than Tim; Sally went to the shops, then to the park, then to Tim's house.
  • 2nd line again, you misspelled prick. You need to add a c in between i and k.
  • 2nd line yet again, "Like I said some of us have alts". I would suggest adding a comma in between said and some, it adds that brief pause, delivering the retort with much more effect.
  • 3rd line. You misspelled you're. The 're is to replace are, as in you are. Please change your to you're.
  • Last one. 3rd line again. I am not entirely sure that this is completely necessary, but I would suggest adding a full stop between it and thanks, even a comma if you so desire. It gives the reader a brief pause, and the thanks shouldn't be part of the closing sentence, it should be the closing sentence.
All said, it was delivered precisely, and effectively. This leaves the reader struggling to formulate a retort that makes them seem witty, yet serious enough to make them seem intimidating.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not to take away from the effectiveness of your retort, but I would like to point out the few grammatical errors.
  • 2nd line, you said then in place of than. For example: Sally has a bigger pen than Tim; Sally went to the shops, then to the park, then to Tim's house.
  • 2nd line again, you misspelled prick. You need to add a c in between i and k.
  • 2nd line yet again, "Like I said some of us have alts". I would suggest adding a comma in between said and some, it adds that brief pause, delivering the retort with much more effect.
  • 3rd line. You misspelled you're. The 're is to replace are, as in you are. Please change your to you're.
  • Last one. 3rd line again. I am not entirely sure that this is completely necessary, but I would suggest adding a full stop between it and thanks, even a comma if you so desire. It gives the reader a brief pause, and the thanks shouldn't be part of the closing sentence, it should be the closing sentence.
All said, it was delivered precisely, and effectively. This leaves the reader struggling to formulate a retort that makes them seem witty, yet serious enough to make them seem intimidating.
because correct grammar means so much over the internet, if it's easy to read why do little mistakes matter? >.>

*Sean

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm not currently enjoying my time in this clan. I am thinking of creating a new clan, which will be a hopefully more fun and enjoyable clan. Thanks to everyone who was nice and helpful to me, I do really appreciate it. :) Good luck Dean. Goodbye

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm not currently enjoying my time in this clan. I am thinking of creating a new clan, which will be a hopefully more fun and enjoyable clan. Thanks to everyone who was nice and helpful to me, I do really appreciate it. :) Good luck Dean. Goodbye
Bye Sean <3

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
because correct grammar means so much over the internet, if it's easy to read why do little mistakes matter? >.>
Darby is the internet grammar police!
mess with him your computer and all your other electronics will be in the grammar jail ;)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Darby is the internet grammar police!
mess with him your computer and all your other electronics will be in the grammar jail ;)
Oh no! Someone's trying to correct my grammar on the Internet. Granted it isn't the best, but people can read it so it honestly doesn't matter, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci