• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fadev3

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TACOSAURUS

Ok listen up this is how it all started. I used to be in a clan called Silence but we had a sh!t owner so I decided to make #Fadev1 back in like 2013 I cant remember my brain cellz xD so the only

are you fning mental u idiot thats privatescumbag check my other acc there all banned for fly hacks u retard. idc about badlion now piss off u dog
dw ik its all banter, ik u dont own reaches thats why I did ;)

Deanooo

Career
Reaction score
the original fade was basically a Silence v2 without MrIceray
Hayden you don't know anything, + you weren't even back then in the au clan community. The only people that stayed to the very end from silence was appleciider and xbroad. and I only added 2 other people so it wasnt basically silence since we had 22 members. + Silencev2? r u retarded because Silencev2 was made after Fade disband so you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

KidSnatcher

Tribute
Reaction score
Hayden you don't know anything, + you weren't even back then in the au clan community. The only people that stayed to the very end from silence was appleciider and xbroad. and I only added 2 other people so it wasnt basically silence since we had 22 members. + Silencev2? r u retarded because Silencev2 was made after Fade disband so you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Get out of it Hayden don't even post on our thread. You have finished school and you still play Minecraft. Cry yourself to sleep big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci