• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Failed Login / Bad Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok so I just finished playing an SG game and the server restarted. So I tried to join a new server and it said that it was a Bad Login. I tried logging on to other servers and it was the same thing. After that I tried to reconnect but when I tried to log back in it said Failed Login. Anybody else having this problem?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok so I just finished playing an SG game and the server restarted. So I tried to join a new server and it said that it was a Bad Login. I tried logging on to other servers and it was the same thing. After that I tried to reconnect but when I tried to log back in it said Failed Login. Anybody else having this problem?
Just keep on trying. Restart your Minecraft, Direct Connect, try whatever you want but the key is to just keep trying.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To bring a bit more light into the situation: after talking with Jays, almost everyone with a migrated Minecraft account seems to be having this issue as well. If you're experiencing this yourself, just give Mojang some time to fix their login servers.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
To bring a bit more light into the situation: after talking with Jays, almost everyone with a migrated Minecraft account seems to be having this issue as well. If you're experiencing this yourself, just give Mojang some time to fix their login servers.
I say they need to move off of Amazon...

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I use my email address that I used to sign up when creating my MC account. (I also have a migrated account)

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I use my email address that I used to sign up when creating my MC account. (I also have a migrated account)
Right now the only accounts that are inaccessible are the migrated ones.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Restart Minecraft. It's a bug Mojang is too slow to fix.
#BlameJeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci