• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fails, Stupidities, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
Post the stupid fail that happend to you here- Minecraft or real life!

Today, I come home, open up Minecraft, and play a game. Then I'm in the pre-game lobby. I feel thirsty, so I go get some juice. Then, I go to sleep because I was very tired, but I totally FORGOT that minecraft was still running. I go to sleep for about 2 hours and when I wake up, I find that my score dropped from 160 something to 130 something.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Lawl.

My biggest fail was trying to hug a creeper after mining.
(Turns out they don't like Walruses)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
My biggest fail in real life, I've had many but there is ne that stands out. It's quite ironic, me and my friend were in a bounce house, this happened a couple weeks ago, and I told him to do a backflip. He was too scared, so I called him a fail :3 Then, I tried to do a backflip, and when I was in the air, I spun around too many times and faceplanted...

Minecraft fail, hmmm. I was playing a match of the walls, I went over to the snow biome, I saw a skybase... I went up and there was 4 guys. I sniped 1 of them before I went on the actual platform, so it was a 3v1 (one of them had nothing.) I charged and killed 2 of them, I ran back and towered up, the only guy left had some snowballs and lether pants, I wasn't really too concerned, but I should've been ._. he threw a snowball at me, and killed me from falling. But to make it worse, while my team wS sorting through MY loot, he put on his dead buddys armor, and killed them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci