• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fair Play Notice: Chestfinder and ESP are now considered Hacks

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Might I ask how the staff is going to enforce and moderate this rule and hack?

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
@ those people confused about how it's detected. You'd be surprised at the amount of people who self incriminate. Like submitting report screenshots whilst having hacks on, streaming with hacks on, making YT vids. As someone who has banned a lot of them as staff - a lot of people aren't very bright.

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
@ those people confused about how it's detected. You'd be surprised at the amount of people who self incriminate. Like submitting report screenshots whilst having hacks on, streaming with hacks on, making YT vids. As someone who has banned a lot of them as staff - a lot of people aren't very bright.
Reporting people with a hacked client on?
What has the world come to xD

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
*cough lovelights cough*

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
currently listed under Hacked Clients (punishable with a 7 day ban first, and then permanent), but it was suggested to us that we classify both as Hacks instead (permanent first offense)
I noticed throughout the thread it was referred to as "hacked client" or "hack(s)." Wasn't it considered "modded client" and "hacked client" at one point? Not to be picky, but I feel like it helps separate the two.

Besides that, thinks for letting us know. I'm on board with the decision. :)

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Wait wait wait. How was this NOT a hack previously, it is an extreme advantage to players!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci