• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fall damage.

Have you ever experienced this issue?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Alright, let me start. This is just way out of hand, I believe the problem arised when the new Nocheatplus was installed. So basically if I have a full suit of iron armor and jump off maybe, 10 blocks? Yeah, I die. This is extremely irritating as I can't jump off anywhere without the fear of death. I'm pretty sure this was put in place to stop hackers using 'no-fall' which is fair, but gives a huge disadvantage to other players. I also believe the new Nocheatplus also lets hackers fly, might be an idea to un-install it.

Anyway, back on subject. Once when I was playing a map I was on full health, just me and four people left. I had full iron armor + diamond sword and jumped off a tree, which was roughly a 15 block fall, nothing close to death in a normal server and/or singleplayer. But I died. And guess who didn't gain a win?

So what I'm asking is, please revert back to the old Nocheatplus or find a different plugin, such as Anti-cheat or the original Nocheat. As I've heard players complain about this over Skype conversations. If you like, I'll gladly help you find a different plugin, just not this one...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Derp, can't edit post.

I probably put the criticism the wrong way, I know you were trying to explain that Chad was fixing it. And I only just saw you put the quote, my apologies.

Now, can a mod please lock this thread?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci