• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Fancy - AMA

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hello,

Seeing as though I recently rejoined the Staff Team, I have been pondering on whether or not to do another 'Meet the Staff'. I came to a decision that it wasn't really necessary. So instead, I will be opening up to the community and allowing you guys to ask me anything. Here is some things that you should know about me; I was a Staff Member here for almost a year previously (5th October 2014 - September 27th 2015). I am AU based. I have been on around the forums since May of 2013 and have been playing in-game since late 2012. I am 16 years old.

So let the barrage of questions come in. Ask me anything guys! (Personal questions may be answered to an extent depending on the question asked)

<3

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Fav Memory As A Staff Member
2. Hey

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
do you like puns

and

do u tru-lee luv m-ee

(if yes to both of these, then i will PM u about sumfing)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
1. Fav Memory As A Staff Member
2. Hey
Favourite memory has got to be when I learnt turkish. In all seriousness I think the whole journey of being a Staff Member was great, I loved seeing people happy when you helped them.

Hey <3

do you like puns

and

do u tru-lee luv m-ee

(if yes to both of these, then i will PM u about sumfing)
yes i love puns so much

yes i luv u so much !

brb waiting for pm

rip

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci