• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[FAQ] Running an art shop

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Ducky, I have a question....
As you may know, my avatars cost between one to two dollars. When people request for them, I put them onto the queue. Should I ask for the payment before I place them on the queue, or should I ask afterwards? I don't want to seem too desperate asking as soon as they request... It's happened one too many times whereby I finish someone's avatar and they never get back to me with the payment. It's so hard to manage...
Thanks.
The way I do mine, is I have the email in the order form as the email they used in the payment, so I know whether they've payed or not. It's basically known that before you order, you have to pay for me, and as much as I always trust someone will eventually pay, it's just easier to take the payment first (for me anyway :p)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The way I do mine, is I have the email in the order form as the email they used in the payment, so I know whether they've payed or not. It's basically known that before you order, you have to pay for me, and as much as I always trust someone will eventually pay, it's just easier to take the payment first (for me anyway :p)
Alright, thanks! I think that's how I'm going to do it :3

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Great guide! :D
This will be sure to help a lot of the in experienced artists out! :)

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Holy.. This must've taken forever :eek: Well it looks great. Would've saved me some time on my Wix website if I saw this before xD

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice Thread!
Ive been looking at wix for a while now and this thread has just made Wix a heck of a lot easier to use now.
(This should be stickied)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci