• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell All. It is time to say Goodbye.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello.

I recently got banned for ChargeBack, and so did 4 others, but 2 of them were allowed to get unbanned, because they payed $20, and that is the only way to get unbanned now. I got banned for ChargeBack, because someone bought me donor, (wont say who) and then his mum (Without Telling Him), charged back. This resulted in a ban, which is the reason it is time to say farewell.

It has been a great time, met new friends, and over-all had an amazing time, and I'd like thank these following people, and if I don't name you, then I probably forgot.

@yozy3 - You were great.
@lreeves - You were an amazing friend.
@TyesterMCSG - IRL friend, continue to play.
@Isaacimo - IRL friend also, have fun.
@_Dusky_ - Thanks for letting me in your amazing Clan, it was awesome.
@imBLUNT - You inspired me to play, and were and still are my favourite YouTuber :)

There are more, but I probably forgot.

I am moving to the Hive, so if there is anyone that would like to play with me on the Hive, PM or add my Skype: simo_the_limo

Sorry all, but sadly not my fault, and farewell, it has been great, and I will hopefully still be active on the forums.

K. Thanks. Bye.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh don't quit silly... Lol. :3 Just message Chad VIA his E-Mail address and you'll get unbanned for sure. :) I'll be fine.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Just email Chad as Philly said. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
He has to pay $20 because they lost money because of the charge back.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah. There is no way now, because Chad banned the IP. I wasn't allowed to pay $20 anyway. There is no chance now. It isn't a normal ban.

TyesterMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello.

I recently got banned for ChargeBack, and so did 4 others, but 2 of them were allowed to get unbanned, because they payed $20, and that is the only way to get unbanned now. I got banned for ChargeBack, because someone bought me donor, (wont say who) and then his mum (Without Telling Him), charged back. This resulted in a ban, which is the reason it is time to say farewell.

It has been a great time, met new friends, and over-all had an amazing time, and I'd like thank these following people, and if I don't name you, then I probably forgot.

@yozy3 - You were great.
@lreeves - You were an amazing friend.
@TyesterMCSG - IRL friend, continue to play.
@Isaacimo - IRL friend also, have fun.
@_Dusky_ - Thanks for letting me in your amazing Clan, it was awesome.
@imBLUNT - You inspired me to play, and were and still are my favourite YouTuber :)

There are more, but I probably forgot.

I am moving to the Hive, so if there is anyone that would like to play with me on the Hive, PM or add my Skype: simo_the_limo

Sorry all, but sadly not my fault, and farewell, it has been great, and I will hopefully still be active on the forums.

K. Thanks. Bye.
Bye Simo!!! ;( Ill Miss You!!!

lreeves

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys chad banned him so a dispute won't work. The reason being is that chad lost a fair amount of money from this person who brought diamond donor for multiple people. when i was in team speak he did say it was unfair for the both of us, simo did nothing wrong he was just victimised it is a loophole in the system according to chad. The only way to be unbanned is paying 20 unfortunately Seeya simo
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci