• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell Col!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
As you likely know, our long-time administrator Colonel. Star is resigning from his position. This thread is my personal thank you and farewell to him.

I fondly remember all the big and small things which Col did to contribute and help the staff team and community, such as the...
funny, interesting or cool little tasks, facts or competitions you said or created in the staff meeting emails,
the cheesy and witty jokes during meetings,
your unique style of writing,
your respectable honesty and transparency,
your responsiveness to as many posts, threads and questions as you could,
your dedication to issues big or small,
your always well-written and clear announcement posts,
and so much more.

You were a highly-respected admin who was honest, transparent and very good at their job. The whole community looked up to you as the voice of reason and understanding, and will be dearly missed.

On a more personal note, I'd like to thank you (and the other senior staff) for allowing me to have a second chance at being a member of staff and leading my interview just two weeks ago. I'm glad to be one of the last staff you promoted, and I damn hope I can make that decision worthwhile.

So salute to you, and good luck with your future endeavors. Be sure to always be excellent!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't think of another member of staff here with Col's level of activity, maturity, willingness to help, and acquired respect. In my eyes, Col was the person to be, because he seemed to know how to handle every situation and always come out with a positive impact. It's time to move on now, but I will always find myself dwelling on the past in these specific accounts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci