• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell - Waffles ;c

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Introduction
Hey guys. As you may see from the title my time is up. I've just decided to pack up my things and leave. MCSG no longer entertains me anymore. It's just teams and hackers. This just isn't something that's came out of the blue I've actually been thinking about this for a while but it started to get better, like I'd actually feel like I could play, or even better win! but that conclusion was closed when v2 came out. I'm not going to ramble on about how bad v2 is but I respect and hope that the MCSG staff and development team will fix it and hopefully bring MCSG back to it's glory days.

Shout outs
People who have stuck with me through good and bad times or in general people I find are good friends and I trust completely.

OhFancy : Zach, my squeaker. You always manage to brighten my day. I hope I can trust you to help fix the community and make MCSG fun again message me on skype when you do :p

Mooclan : You inspired me to become a forumer. Ever since I read you first post I wanted to be just like you. I'm also going to miss watching your stream ;c.

YourAverageTiger : My best friend on the forums. You post sometimes funny, other times weird things on my wall and you always seem to brighten my day.

duckluv321 : You made all of my art. Probably the best I've seen in ages. Hopefully we can stay in touch ;P

MoLoToV : 1 word: bae.

Common Questions I get asked.

How you become waffles.
Well a while back I decided I was just going to buy a new account and start fresh. I decided to pick a random skin to give to my main account and that ended up being a waffle. I don't know how but it grew on me. I just started to embrace the waffle.

Are waffles better than pancakes.
If your answer to this is no, leave.

What am I doing to do with myself now that I've decided to leave.
I plan on focusing on school to improve my marks because next year I'll be in grade 11 and whether I do well or not will have a giant impact on my life. I also plan on trying to get more hours at work so I can buy myself a new computer ;P

Why am I quitting?
I've decided to quit because MCSG and minecraft in general have started to bore me. I'm not enjoying it as much as I used to and in general I'm just not having fun anymore. Maybe once I have enough money to buy my new computer but until that day comes all I have to say is, Farewell.

Last edited:

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
~ Reserved [For when I come back, if I come back] ~
EDIT: 16/11/14 : I'll ocassionally be checking the forums. Be sure to say hi if you see me ;P

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Hope you enjoyed your time here, maybe this won't be the last of you on our Servers/Platforms!

Good luck in all future endeavors!

Moro

Spectator
Reaction score
If your answer to this is yes
no, leave.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will miss your posts ;-; I hope one day you will come back, but for now good luck on your future!

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout, joking good luck with the rest of your life!

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I will miss you for ever and ever( and ever). For all my life(855)
Waffles for the win. Pancakes can gtfo.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Hope you enjoyed your time here, maybe this won't be the last of you on our Servers/Platforms!

Good luck in all future endeavors!
Probably not.
If your answer to this is yes
no, leave.
Fixed ;P I was typing to quickk
Thanks for the shoutout, joking good luck with the rest of your life!
We don't talk as much as the people in my shout-outs.
Bye dood, or not... I am confused.
It was mainly an ingame hiatus due to me having a piece of poo in which I call my computer. Once I get a better one, I'll start to play computer games again.
I will miss your posts ;-; I hope one day you will come back, but for now good luck on your future!
Thanks and hopefully I'll come back!
I will miss you for ever and ever( and ever). For all my life(855)
Waffles for the win. Pancakes can gtfo.
get on skype

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I came across the thread title, I was in the midst of drinking coke. And then I sprayed it all over the place and got some in my trachea, nearly choking, just after I read the title.
It shows how painful it is to see someone amazing like you go... ;~;

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Whelp, we didn't know each other very well, but it's still sad to see you go! I saw you around the forums a lot, and hope you will come back some day :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci