• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, if you didn't know, my name is Turtle. I have been foruming for about 2 years, and i'm not really known for anything special ._.

Although I only have 98 wins, I have been playing for a long time, and a lot of time. I was really interested into the game after a friend of a friend showed me the game.

2 years is a lot though, and MCSG, and Minecraft in general has been bland to play to me. I still enjoy watching videos on it for some reason, but I just don't enjoy playing it. I have been really into League- League of Legends.

I have unsubscribed from every MCSG Youtuber and just haven't been enjoying it. Not just on the MCGamer Network, the Gamemode MCSG itself.

I have decided that i'm going to be "Quitting" MCSG, because lets face it, it's pretty hard to actually quit something with out playing it a FEW times. And i'm also going to be a lot less active on the forums. I just want to put more productive things higher on my list. Like League.

ANYWAYS...

NO you cannot have the forum name Turtle
NO you cannot have my diamond donor

People I would like to mention:

GravityGrasper GravityGrasperV2 Leader of the first clan I joined. Forgot the name. Rip.

Giggity69Goo #Draconis <--- That's how you spell it, right?

Mooclan Person I still talk to the most on twitter, which isn't that much. You really helped me become more outgoing and talk to others. Our conversations really made my awkwardness with others less noticeable. c:

Zaex You're the reason that I talk to people. You invited me to the Techno Tundra teamspeak, and accepted me. We don't talk as much now, but I will never forget that you're the reason that I loved MCSG c:

@ People I missed Sorry, trash memory :p

I hope a miracle happens and gives me a reason to hop back on these servers again, because I simply cannot find motivation.

Farwell,
- Turtle

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
;-; Turtle, pls. <3 If you ever want a Garen top (or any role, since I can do that) come onto the TT TS. I'll be there for ya. c:

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
;-; Sad to see you go dude, I'm sure some people will really miss you :( But on the bright side, I have some friends that play League regularly and if you would like to know their League name / Skype name just hook me up ;) Good luck in the feature dude <3

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Can i hav form acount???!!!111!! :^)
As a person who joined in Beta, I feel kinda in the same boat as you

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Never knew you personally, but I've always seen you around. I hope you do well in league.
c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci