• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fatal US

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeMax

Tribute
Reaction score
•IGN • Blqze
•Skype Name blaze912_
•Age14
•Stats• https://gyazo.com/7d10c7d56a5d3911d323e3308f7b6460
Past Clans• I was leader of the best clan on Nexus, Team Galactic 25-1, and 4 other clan on Nexus. Do not be fooled.
•Microphone•
•How active are you•
I play on MCSG almost every day.
•How mature are you?• I consider myself to be 8/10 mature, calm, and collected around people.
•Why Do You Want To Join Fatal?• Hello, my name is Blqze. I am currently 14 years old and I my presence will impact "Fatal" because I am a good coordinator for clan battles. In my previous clan on Nexus, Team Galactic, our clan battle score was 25-1. We were the best clan on Nexus until we disbanded due to our staff being really worn out because of all the responsibility and pressure the clan was giving us. Moving on, I am considered to be a very friendly and intelligent person to those who are friendly back. I've been playing on the MCGamer network for several years, dating back to December 2013. I consider myself to be very decent at PVP but not super amazing. Thank you for taking time out of your day to review my application for "Fatal" and have a wonderful day.

Damaqed

Tribute
Reaction score
•IGN • Blqze
•Skype Name blaze912_
•Age14
•Stats• https://gyazo.com/7d10c7d56a5d3911d323e3308f7b6460
Past Clans• I was leader of the best clan on Nexus, Team Galactic 25-1, and 4 other clan on Nexus. Do not be fooled.
•Microphone•
•How active are you•
I play on MCSG almost every day.
•How mature are you?• I consider myself to be 8/10 mature, calm, and collected around people.
•Why Do You Want To Join Fatal?• Hello, my name is Blqze. I am currently 14 years old and I my presence will impact "Fatal" because I am a good coordinator for clan battles. In my previous clan on Nexus, Team Galactic, our clan battle score was 25-1. We were the best clan on Nexus until we disbanded due to our staff being really worn out because of all the responsibility and pressure the clan was giving us. Moving on, I am considered to be a very friendly and intelligent person to those who are friendly back. I've been playing on the MCGamer network for several years, dating back to December 2013. I consider myself to be very decent at PVP but not super amazing. Thank you for taking time out of your day to review my application for "Fatal" and have a wonderful day.
Accepted As Trial Sick IGN BTW

StrafePlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
•IGN ItzChrome
•Skype Name •Respect_Thunder
•Age•13
•Stats

•Past Clans•
Ambition
Regeneration
•Microphone•Webcam Mic