• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Fatum (US DIVISION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepDive

Spectator
Reaction score
"We are Fatum, all agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should any of our leaders/members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered"

View attachment 51072

-=+=-These are the requirements you need to meet before you create you application.-=+=-
> Great PvP Skill <
> You must be mature <
> Over the age of 12<
> A good microphone <
> You must be active on Skype and Teamspeak <
> Over 50-70 Wins <

IGN:
Wins:
Past clans:

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

Owner:
ItsMiqht

Co-Owner:
ItsBriqht

Leader:
(BLANK)

Mods:
(BLANK)

Officers:
(BLANK)

Elite:
(BLANK)

Members:
LivelyLike
ItsCqld
ItsDqrk
Crowne
Aroxy

Trials:
(BLANK)

Away:
(BLANK)

Wins
-=+=-
#Impact - #Distant
Losses
-=+=-

DeepDive

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN DeepDive
Wins 4
Skype endeqvormcsg
Reason: I just want to join a clan

ItsMiqht

Spectator
Reaction score
As u can see it says 50-70 wins but if u can get atleast 35 wins il let u in

ItsBriqht

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: PsychoticNoodles
Games won: 31 (Please consider)
Kills: 521
Past clans: None
Timezone: Eastern time (To see when I can get on)
Why I want to join Fatum: I want to join Fatum because I know most routes for all maps required and I really want to record some clan battles for my Youtube channel! Also I think I can help out a lot in this clan and meet new people! :D
Welcome to the clan WE just need to try you out and then your in :) Gl

KiritoPlaysPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: KiritoPlays
Wins: 35
Past clans: I came from Mcc and known one of the best and now I wanna improve more and join you guys
Why do you want to join Fatum: Because this will be my first clan on MCSG, so mind as well try, I already know the basics so you don't have to worry about that. The reason why I got bad stats is it should be 284 games played and 34 games won. Because I started playing MCSG when I was a noob at that time, now I improved, I have a higher chance of winning. For an example my stats before, It was like games played 176 and 3 wins, I came back and it became 389 games played 34 games won, I should have a better ratio than at my current. I might request a clear stat so I can get my new stats better. Anyways you can review my pvp skills at my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ZkaX3TXRfkAHOBm2favPA ( I do sound like 12, but I am 13 turning 14 at September 13 ) also fyi, I can do only 7pm est scrims / cb's. Also, I don't have 50 wins, but in the future I will, just give me a chance to prove myself to you guys. :) anyways good luck to me <3

Cqokie

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Coqkie
Wins: 39
Past clans: Intensify
Why do you want to join Fatum: am a good pvper and great at the rod and Flint And Steel Good At help take out teams

Saiyan

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:SaiyanYT
Wins:0(13 and 12 games played before my stats reset)
Past clans: This would be my first since its also my first time attempting something like this.
Why do you want to join Fatum: So i can experience being in an mcsg clan for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci