• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite 2014 MCGamer Memory?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Probably passing my Sr. Mod trial (Even though that happened in the beginning of January)
Maybe the fact that I nearly got to 100 wins! I currently have 98, but I may be able to win 2 more before midnight :3

Reaction score
Ahh, this year holds so many special memories for me, mainly created by this community. If there's anything that comes to mind though, it's getting to become part of the CyanVolts, which I actually joined late 2013 but it went into early/mid 2014. I became friends with so many people in that clan which had an amazing impact on my life. Although it disbanded kinda early in the year, I still met some of my best friends, who I still talk to today ^-^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
2014 was a blast for me. In my opinion I matured loads, and met so many awesome friends, starting mainly with Trivium, one of the best clans I've ever seen and am proud to say that I was a part of. To top that, I also became a moderator in the summer, which is a rather unforgettable accomplishment.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Definitely joining the server, joining the forums after a few weeks, finding out about the issues, and eventually not giving a crap about them xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci