• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite and Least Favorite Map?

TheLivingTaco

Spectator
Reaction score
Favorite: I have 3 favorites:
1: Holiday Resort: Love the map design and look, Also have a OP chest route. :D
2:Lobby Games: A very good map, the risk of falling at a moments notice keeps you on your toes. May or may not have failed a few jumps and fell to my death. ;)
3: Icarus: I have a pretty good chest route and seem to always play quite well on this map. Generally get a few kills before I end up dying.

Least: The Fallen Collosi: I ALWAYS get pushed of a cliff and fall to my death on this map. If the spawn was closer to the ground I wouldn't dislike it so much but those cliffs....

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
Favorite: I have 3 favorites:
1: Holiday Resort: Love the map design and look, Also have a OP chest route. :D
2:Lobby Games: A very good map, the risk of falling at a moments notice keeps you on your toes. May or may not have failed a few jumps and fell to my death. ;)
3: Icarus: I have a pretty good chest route and seem to always play quite well on this map. Generally get a few kills before I end up dying.

Least: The Fallen Collosi: I ALWAYS get pushed of a cliff and fall to my death on this map. If the spawn was closer to the ground I wouldn't dislike it so much but those cliffs....
I agree fallen collosi is my least favorite map too because it is horribly designed and there are no chest routes for it

TheManWithFire

Diamond
Reaction score
Favorite : Solar Frost! idk how you can't hate this map. It's good much action and Pvp and it's pretty easy to get chests

Least Favorite: Remnat (i never played it) Chernobyl 2015. i know many people like this map, but don't really know why i don't like it.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Favorties:

Sg Highway (I love static_nightmare's maps)
Moonlight Lake ^
Just to say Moonlight lake is not a static_nightmare map(if that is what the up arrow is pointing at :p).

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
Favorite: SG1, mainly because I began to play on these servers a very very long time ago, and this map was considered my favorite, and still is.
Least Favorite: Demon's Breeze. I just hate it. I hate replica maps so much, and the lava makes me lag.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Favorites: Icarus, Sg2, Lobby Games, Vida Cova
Least Favorites: None really...

J

Joel/MadDawg

Favorite- Origins (so pretty and I have an op chest route)

Least Favorite- I really don't know... I guess Holiday and Valleyside because they are the only two maps that I leave lobbies for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci