• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Legend Of Zelda Game

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion, the last several Zelda games have been pretty crappy. I truly hate Toon Link, because there's now a whole generation of ignorant people assuming Zelda was a game with a cute little elf saving a princess. Twilight Princess was pretty good, and Link's Awakening and the first Zelda were really nice. But if you dislike Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask...I might just have to shank you.

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, the last several Zelda games have been pretty crappy. I truly hate Toon Link, because there's now a whole generation of ignorant people assuming Zelda was a game with a cute little elf saving a princess. Twilight Princess was pretty good, and Link's Awakening and the first Zelda were really nice. But if you dislike Ocarina of Time or Majora's mask...I might just have to shank you.
Agreed. The last few Zelda games, especially the handheld ones were rather disappointing. Skyward Sword's music was amazing but the gameplay was a tad too easy and directed towards the younger gamers IMO.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
the major 4 big zelda games were all amazingly good (oot, mm, tp, ss). the others were good too. skyward sward had an amazing soundtrack, oot had the amazing puzles, mm had the amazing creepiness and fun mask integration, and tp had the awesome dog transformation and almost free roam feel to it (especially when collecting the bugs). all were good, my favorite has to be oot or tp.

==this post was made by a hard core zelda player who has gotten 100% on almost every zelda game at least once==

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
The only games I own and have beaten were Skyward Sword and the DS games (SS is my favourite despite its flaws) But I am excited for the Link to the Past 'sequel' and the remake of Wind Waker. Nintendo likes to murder my wallet.

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
How is nobody mentioning A Link To The Past on SNES! I love it, it is honestly my favorite. However my favorite 3D Zelda game is Ocarina of Time.

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh howdy gustyy, can I ask, what's the best thing about Skyward Sword because i'm thinking of getting it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci