• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Map Weekend Sf

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
THIS IS ONLY A SUGGEST!
So i gotten this idea by call of duty nuketown 2025.
If you don't know what this is, This is pretty much any call of duty player favorite map. You can press it and only play that map.
-So we can vote for are favorite maps and have numbers mapped out for the most voted map.
This is an idea that came off my mine
-There's a cool down, for say valleyside got played one weekend, It couldn't be played the next week.
GOOD THINGS!
-
People would love this by playing the maps that are maybe lag free, There favorite, Or underplayed maps.
-People can play http://gyazo.com/2dc3c242a3325981d3d3198deca97ca3 the numbers that don't get played so much, So maybe the top layer valleyside ect, People could vote for the 3 layers of there favorite maps.
-People don't have to play those numbers if they didn't like the maps that time.

BAD THINGS!
-
The other servers 1-80 might not be played so much over each weekend they do this.

Leave more bad/good things down below!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I actually kind of like this...

Kind of reminds me of Halo 3 where they would take specific gamemodes really liked by the community and make them all-access for the weekend.

You got my support tenfold.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually kind of like this...

Kind of reminds me of Halo 3 where they would take specific gamemodes really liked by the community and make them all-access for the weekend.

You got my support tenfold.
Yeah, Thanks!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The idea seems pretty adequate, let's see what the staff thinks! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci