• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite map?

sooddiso

Experienced
Reaction score
Freeze is actually my favourite (preparing for hate). I prefer ice PvP because it's sped up and a lot of hit and run. Otherwise probably SG3 :)

yes, or run people until their food runs out and that can take a long time ;)

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
haha, demons are one of the most worthless. The only good thing is that it is relatively quick
Oh my god. Demons is the only map with a unique game play. The lava bridges with the wholes and such brings a whole new aspect into pvp. It also has tons of different tier 2 routes making for a fair game. Nevertheless I will end this argument here. P.S.: I win

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
IMO; I really like Demon's Breeze for its completely unique gameplay because of the fact you have to watch every step you take. It isn't because of the bridges, it is more or less because of the holes, they aren't evenly spread out so you don't know when/where to dodge them, it's a fun new aspect brought into play.

I also am I big fan of Survival Kingdom, I have only recently been attracted to it by its creativity that I didn't realise in the first few times I played it. It has so many fun traps that lead to death if you fail, or reward you with so really useful items that could help you reach your chances in winning by quite a lot.

Another I still like is SG4, reason being: everyone is stacked. This results in epic PvP battles where nothing is unfair in gear wise. Matches are quite quick as well so it's fun to play it every now and then, but definitely not all the time though. :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
SG4: Fun and quick gameplay, I rarely ever lose on this map as it's moreso PvP orientated which I personally like.

Moonlight Lake: It's an ugly map in terms of visual aesthetics but OMG, the gameplay is so fun. Really quick matches which in my opinion is a good thing.

Demons Breeze: Another map which isn't visually asthetic but still beautiful in terms of gameplay.

I used to love solar frost but with the new deathmatch arena I really don't like it. The arena is horrible for PvP in my opinion. (And I do terrible in the DM arena xD). The actual solar frost map is quite fun to play though. Teams are always annoying on that map.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG2
'nuff said
Next, SG1, then SG3
And surprisingly, Breeze island.
My top four, consist of the first four maps added to MCSG.
I guess its just that I'm one of the old-school beta players :p
The rest of you will understand where I'm coming from :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci