• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Mcsg Memory

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Aren't trolls suppose to make you angry?
I practically died laughing at that story XD
yeah it's funny but when I say troll I mean he is lying with every story and exaggerating how bad his grammar and spelling is.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I remeber me and mark make it to ded mach for first time
he say 'we cant jus kill each other'
'i say 'what do?'
he puls poison berys out of his pocket
'no thats crazy'
'is ther any other way?'
we buth take han full of berrys and about to eat them
all of sudden chadthedj descends from the skys and yells
'NO WAIT'
... long paus
'we now procaml you 2 the winners of the 1958715987th anual SURVIVL GAMS!'
then me and mark hug very passonitly
millions of dollors rain from sky
world peace encues
curropt govnrmt is no more.
me and mark are king and queen (mark is queen)

the edn
I LOVE YOU

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I was teaming for the lolz, and the guy tried to betray me. Little did he know he was right in front of a cliff. I think you know where this is going.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Killing a team of 16 on breeze... :( it scared the life out of me. GOD BLESS FLINT AND STEEL IN TIER 1!

Note: this is v1

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
I just had my most memorable game. I was playing on SG2 and I don't know that map basically at all. I got only gold pants and some arrows at corn. Then I ran away and didn't find any chests :( I was hungry and I found one tier 1 chest with some food and some leather armor and wooden sword. Soon later I spotted a guy with nothing and chased and killed him. all he had was 2 flint, fishing rod, golden apple and 3 of both mushrooms. Then I went to corn because it was gonna be refill and I wanted to see if anyone was there. there was a guy with iron armor and he chased me a little, hitting one or two times. Then I got away because he wanted the refill of course. All I had to eat was the golden apple so I ate it for hunger :( then I went to search for chest and accidently found the pink house with two double chests and a chest in the basement :O As soon as I got down there someone died and countdown to deathmatch started. I quickly looted the chest and omg 3 diamonds, 1 iron, bow, some good armor, food and other stuff. I quickly ate and at deathmatch I was with guy with full iron and diamond sword and a guy with leather and wood axe. I ran around the corn to get the iron guy to chase the leather guy and when that happened i quickly made a diamond sword :) I didn't show that I had it and I ran because he chased me. then he went to the roof to shoot arrows at me and I shot back and hit 2 times. then he came down to kill me and i pulled my sword out and we fought. I won and was let with 1 heart :) That was so intense.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
My favorite memory has to be a match I had with Lively on Valleyside University. The time limit forced us to Deathmatch with lots of people still in the game. We managed to kill all of the other competitors, and tie the game in the end. Throughout the entire game, we collected a ton of diamonds. I believe by the end, we had about 17 total diamonds. We made a diamond block, 2 diamond swords, and a pair of diamond boots. Overall, it was an amazing match, and it was an awesome experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci