• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Movies

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
#ImAHarryPotterFan!
Yep, I watched Harry Potter and Lord of the rings while playing MCSG. xD

Reaction score
Lord of the rings is the best series of films ever made. I also love anything by Quentin Tarantino espesically Django. Finally Kung Pow is flat out the funniest film I have ever seen.

Reaction score
Jack Reacher

It was, and has been, the only action movie that doesn't have sexist-woman roles, good acting, semi-realistic scenes, and a good plot. If you're into that, then I highly recommend this movie.

EDIT: I need to start reading threads before posting on them.
Jack Reacher is my favorite movie, but I don't watch anything when playing MCSG. However, I sometimes listen to podcasts (ex. ADoseOfBuckley and Major Spoilers: Critical Hit - Dungeons and Dragons).

OMGitsApple

Survivor
Reaction score
I have never watched movies while playing, the most I have done is listen to music lol

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
I would watch Pitch Perfect and keep quoting lines from the movie throughout the games without even noticing~ and then I'd tell my friends on Skype and they'd be like what hehe

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Hunger Games,Catching Fire after it's released,Avatar,Lord Of The Rings,Harry Potter :p

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Settled on a 4-way tie for my favorites. All oldies I bet a lot of players in the community have never watched, but I strongly suggest you do.

Bullitt
The Godfather Part 1
Once Upon a Time in the West
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci