• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Pokemon?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Mine is probably Azumarill for the memories with him.
Rayquaza because of inside jokes with friends.
Treecko was frickin amazing in the show, same with Grovyle.
Mudkip is sexy, so are his evolutions.
Magikarp, too OP.
Dragonite is just a beast, and the same goes for Flygon and Salamence.

As you can probably tell, my favourite region by far is Hoenn. Johto in second, Kanto in third, Sinnoh in fourth, and generation 5/6/whatever comes after is just awful in my opinion and doesn't deserve to be rated.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mine is probably Azumarill for the memories with him.
Rayquaza because of inside jokes with friends.
Treecko was frickin amazing in the show, same with Grovyle.
Mudkip is sexy, so are his evolutions.
Magikarp, too OP.
Dragonite is just a beast, and the same goes for Flygon and Salamence.

As you can probably tell, my favourite region by far is Hoenn. Johto in second, Kanto in third, Sinnoh in fourth, and generation 5/6/whatever comes after is just awful in my opinion and doesn't deserve to be rated.
Ya I like hoenn the best too, my childhood right there, played sapphire like a billion times over, Kyogre was my 1st legit Lv.100.

I don't think gen 5 was that bad though, the story was pretty good, a lot of the pokemon names were stupid though, at least in english they were. Seriously, Axew Vs. Kibago. I'm more used to the Japanese names anyway.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ya I like hoenn the best too, my childhood right there, played sapphire like a billion times over, Kyogre was my 1st legit Lv.100.

I don't think gen 5 was that bad though, the story was pretty good, a lot of the pokemon names were stupid though, at least in english they were. Seriously, Axew Vs. Kibago. I'm more used to the Japanese names anyway.
Azumarill was the first Pokemon I got to Level 100 legit that wasn't legendary :) If rare candies count (not sure if by legit you meant without cheats or without rare candies) then I think my Rayquaza was first, then my Blaziken then my Azumarill.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Azumarill was the first Pokemon I got to Level 100 legit that wasn't legendary :) If rare candies count (not sure if by legit you meant without cheats or without rare candies) then I think my Rayquaza was first, then my Blaziken then my Azumarill.
I'd say rare candies are fair game, as long as they're legit of course. My first legit non legendary lv.100 is probably Swampert, though I can't say for certain.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is the hardest choice I have EVER had to make. I am actually not lying. Probably Mudkip, however. Other significant mentions are Munchlax, Tepig, Gallade, Squirtle, Lotad, Totodile, Piplup, Rayquaza, Axew, Vanillite, please help me...

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
This is the hardest choice I have EVER had to make. I am actually not lying. Probably Mudkip, however. Other significant mentions are Munchlax, Tepig, Gallade, Squirtle, Lotad, Totodile, Piplup, Rayquaza, Axew, Vanillite, please help me...
guys srsly lotads r srs bsns

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like that playing the TCG gives me new favorites. Ray Ray, the Tynamo line, Sableye, Darkrai, Keldeo and Hydreigon now have special places in my heart <3
Ray Ray?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci