• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Pokemon?

lse

Survivor
Reaction score
Darkrai would be my favourite. Love dark pokemon :3

Reaction score
This guy!
I hate you now. That's Rayquaza by the way. Since you took my favorite, my second favorite will have to be...CROBAT! I feel like such a nerd >.<

EDIT: I'm VERY sad to say that most people at my school think Pokemon is for little kids and geeks. *sigh* One day they'll understand...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
YEAAHH. He's like my 2nd fav :D
Please don't double post, it's against the rules :p You can reply to multiple people in one post, without making a new one :)

I hate you now. That's Rayquaza by the way. Since you took my favorite, my second favorite will have to be...CROBAT! I feel like such a nerd >.<

EDIT: I'm VERY sad to say that most people at my school think Pokemon is for little kids and geeks. *sigh* One day they'll understand...
Everyone loves Pokemon in their hearts. Honestly, at my school, when I was younger everyone knew Pokemon was awesome. Then everyone started to pretend to hate it because they thought it was for little kids. Just this year, I brought back GBA pokemon to the point where for a week, everyone in my grade was playing it or watching a friend play it in their free time.
Everyone does and always will love Pokemon. They just pretend they don't to be cool.
And yes, it was me who brought it back. Somewhat. I was the first to play it, but only one other person knew I did and I think that person extended it to other people :p

Also, you get a like because that picture you used is so amazing :p

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
Sableye. For those who play the new generation, Sableye is probably on of the most badass one out there, IMO.

EDIT :
Absol is pretty legit too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci