• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite quote or message

Reaction score
"That is one big pile of s***" - Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
“A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same.” — Brock

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Santa and Satan, One brings dreams the other brings despair. They're more or less the same." - Sakata Gintoki 249

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." - Voltaire

"We judge others by their actions, but we judge ourselves by our intentions" -Ian Percy

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Another one, this time by myself, "They called it cheap. I called it strategy."

thoboss117

Tribute
Reaction score
"Buttercup: I love you, I know this must come as something of a surprise, since all I've ever done is scorn you and degrade you and taunt you, but I have loved you for several hours now, and every second, more. I thought an hour ago that I loved you more than any woman has ever loved a man, but a half hour after that I knew that what I felt before was nothing compared to what I felt then. But ten minutes after that, I understood that my previous love was a puddle compared to the high seas before a storm. Your eyes are like that, did you know? Well they are. How many minutes ago was I? Twenty? Had I brought my feelings up to then? It doesn't matter. I love you so much more now than twenty minutes ago that there cannot be comparison. I love you so much more now than when you opened your hovel door, there cannot be comparison. There is no room in my body for anything but you. My arms love you, my ears adore you, my knees shake with blind affection. My mind begs you to ask it something so it can obey. Do you want me to follow you for the rest of your days? I will do that. Do you want me to crawl? I will crawl. I will be quiet for you or sing for you, or if you are hungry, let me bring you food, or if you have thirst and nothing will quench it but Arabian wine, I will go to Araby, even though it is across the world, and bring a bottle back for your lunch. Anything there is that I can do for you, I will do for you; anything there is that I cannot do, I will learn to do. I know I cannot compete with the Countess in skills or wisdom or appeal, and I saw the way she looked at you. And I saw the way you looked at her. But remember, please, that she is old and has other interests, while I am seventeen and for me there is only you. Dearest Westley--I've never called you that before, have I?--Westley, Westley, Westley, Westley, Westley,--darling Westley, "

This is a bit long, but its from the book of "The Princess Bride" Basically it's when the girl realizes shes in love with a guy for the first ever time in her life and its just odd and absurd, but I find it great.. I know how she feels and tbh if I could memorize it by heart, it would be the only thing I would ever say
i dont remember that in the movie (which i have watched a million times)

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
When one gets in bed with the government, it must expect the diseases it spreads.
Ron Paul.
<<That guy.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Two quotes that contradict each other:

"Swore I was going to be someone, and growing everybody always does." -Macklemore
"Everyone has a dream, so why not I make mine come true." -Unknown

While everyone can aspire and wish that they could achieve the impossible, that's not going to happen to everyone. If that were the case, we wouldn't have theives, murderers, and prostitutes. Heck, growing up, they all had dreams too, probably to go to the moon are become the president or something. Alas, that didn't happen, and we must face reality that not everyone's dreams can come true. But normally that's on our own fault. We have a lack of perseverence, and as another quote once said,

"Your dreams didn't become true, you just stopped chasing them."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci