• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Removed Maps

;-; ?

• :-(

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • :'(

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • D:

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember playing on Moonlight Lake, while it was small and very tight, it just had a different feeling than playing on the other maps. Another removed map I highly enjoyed was MCSG Ruins, I only played on it once to my knowledge and the creation of it was not the best but it was very fun for the one time I played it.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
The Maps I miss are Moonlight Lake, Wyverns Wake, Remnant, Fortress Pyke, SG5(Even though it lags a lot) and a few others that I forgot but still loved.

Juptr

Platinum
Reaction score
I adored Moonlight lake and Freeze Island!

Mymike

Platinum
Reaction score
moonlight lake, wyverns wake, and sg5 and fortress pyke

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Vida Cova was such a good map, I cried when they removed it :(

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Firstly, you said "That nap" in the last sentence xD

Secondly, my all time favourite map is Treacherous Heights and I am so upset that it got removed, I had the best route on that map and I enjoyed it every single time I played it and loved climbing to the top of the mountain and setting off the fireworks. It was so great and I will always miss those moments on that map tbh :)

I also liked Rugged Lands, Teweran SG 3 and Survival Games 5

User19101

Survivor
Reaction score
btw surprised fortune island isn't removed, but i love the op tiering and great for just casual play

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci