• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Staff Members - Staff Appreciation

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Best Admin: Col_StaR Amazing guy, for someone whos only played 3 games of mcsg, he sure knows how to keep things running smoothly
Favorite Admin: Le0 One of the only staff members left from V1, besides CAmadeusA and an all around cool person
Best Sr. Mod: CAmadeusA Very loyal to the community, and a very old mcsg player and staff member.
Favorite Sr. Mod: LadyOfLove Extremely nice and very easy to get along with, plus, shes the only sr staff i see online at night, so i wind up asking her more questions then she probably wants to hear.
Best Mod: Frazzli185 An amazing moderator and all around person, she works extremely hard to try and be the best moderator she can be, if you want to be a good moderator, this is someones footsteps you should follow in, she would go under my favorite too, but i dont like listing people twice.
Favorite Mod: AmyGlitters Also the scariest moderator, and scariest 14 yr old ive ever met.
Lqzer Amazing moderator, and defiantly the hardest working of the new bunch.
Lemonz87 Very old moderator as well as a very friendly one.

Last edited:

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best Admin: Col_StaR Amazing guy, for someone whos only played 3 games of mcsg, he sure knows how to keep things running smoothly
Favorite Admin: Le0 One of the only staff members left from V1, besides CAmadeusA and an all around cool person
Best Sr. Mod: CAmadeusA Very loyal to the community, and a very old mcsg player and staff member.
Favorite Sr. Mod: LadyOfLove Extremely nice and very easy to get along with, plus, shes the only sr staff i see online at night, so i wind up asking her more questions then she probably wants to hear.
Best Mod: Frazzli185 An amazing moderator and all around person, she works extremely hard to try and be the best moderator she can be, if you want to be a good moderator, this is someones footsteps you should follow in, she would go under my favorite too, but i dont like listing people twice.
Favorite Mod: AmyGlitters Also the scariest moderator, and scariest 14 yr old ive ever met.
<3 Lando

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Best Admin: Le0
Favorite Admin: Razzledgirl
Best Sr. Mod: Lively & Sean
Favorite Sr. Mod: Lively
Best Mod: All mods!
Favorite Mod: AmyGlitters
Best everything: AmyGlitters
Best Admin: Col_StaR
Favorite Admin: Dave
Best Sr. Mod: CAmadeusA
Favorite Sr. Mod: Sean
Best Mod: MoLoToV
Best Admin: Col_StaR
Favorite Admin: Dave
Best Sr. Mod: CAmadeusA
Favorite Sr. Mod: LadyOfLove Bowser52000
Best Mod: Frazzli185
Thanks guys:') It really warms my heart and makes me feel appreciated that I may not be the best mod, but I'm still some people's favourite..<3

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci