• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Staff Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiq

Platinum
Reaction score
Just comment down some of your favorite staff members and maybe a reason why you like them.

King

Experienced
Reaction score
Ceroria - You are a great staff member very active on the forums and overall a great guy.
AGFire2013 - I truly love your opinions towards many things, while we have never talked, you seem like a great moderator and very active as I always see you on teamspeak.
LilBub - One of the most inspirational moderators always willing to write what's on your mind.
NovaPunch - For serving the Turkish community. You have done a lot towards this server in a short time and your efforts have truly been appreciated.
Kaylie | Holidays - Thank you for your time here and your efforts as well. You have been a great friend and I hope that we can continue this friendship.
Nephilim - You have been a great Admin so far and only a year ago were you one of those mini-moderators wondering how to change your videos from public to unlisted (A moderator showed me it)
Jeffrey | JDusk (Ex-Staff Member) - While as a moderator, you have done a great job here. You were nice and really fun at times, you were always lenient yet strict when needed.

(Rest in Peace)

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a couple:
Axanite - Funny, Helpful and PS Saw you the other day ;)
Nephilim and Jojo - The best couple alive c; Amazing people, kind, considerate, they always go out of their way to help, just general awesome people to be around
Those 3 are my favourite by far! c:

BUT There's already a thread like this...

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
StrayanHD -This Moderator is such a chill guy. In SG we always fail, but we always laugh at the end of it anyway. You should really talk to him if you get the chance to, you'll have 'mad chills' :p

Yannick -Yannick is a very interesting person, he likes almost every single members posts that he finds. I have some really fun Survival Bingo games with this guy, sadly he always wins :( but he's really cool to talk with, when you have the chance to,talk to this guy aswell.

Frankyy -The only thing I have to say for Dylan is that he has one of the most amazing laughs, as Jockstah says, it brings you happiness. When your feeling down go to Dylan, trust me hell get you laughing the second he starts laughing.

TheLichBD -Ferrrnandooooo! Lich is a very fun guy to be around with, especially if it's Build Battle! He's very good at building which means he always comes first in Build Battle, I have my moments aswell just not as much as him. Read Spanish words aloud to him, I'm sure he'll laugh, especially when it comes from me.. But anyway, if you ever get the chance to,talk to him he's very friendly :)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci