• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Texture Pack for MCSG

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Using that one on my FTB world, its very nice.
I used it also on the ftb server I played on, but then they switched packs and that pack doesn't have soartex updated for it D:

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I used it also on the ftb server I played on, but then they switched packs and that pack doesn't have soartex updated for it D:
I recently played Unleashed and only a few items were from Soartex, the rest were default...

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I recently played Unleashed and only a few items were from Soartex, the rest were default...
I play Unleashed. I tried to download the texture pack, but saw no soartex fanver for Unleashed... If only a few items are soartex textured, I don't think I'll get it right now.

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I play Unleashed. I tried to download the texture pack, but saw no soartex fanver for Unleashed... If only a few items are soartex textured, I don't think I'll get it right now.
I found it in the FTB launcher... Maybe I did something wrong so that only a few blocks weren't default.

Nustles

Spectator
Reaction score
I use a texture pack made of faithful mixed with R3dcraft. Other times I use Default or Faithful Venom!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Faithful, but with a different GUI ( Transparent) and a bow charger. Quite nifty for me at least.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I edited Faithful just a bit (now i have green hearts :3) but im working on lowering the fire on the texture pack, but i dont know how to do it D;

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I use the OCD texture pack. It's made for Redstoning, and not PvP. I've just gotten so used to it that it hurts my eyes to play on default. Way to grainy for my taste.

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I use a texture pack made of faithful mixed with R3dcraft. Other times I use Default or Faithful Venom!
Sounds nice, I took the GUI from FaithfulVenom and added it to R3DCRAFT, it looked amazing:)
Faithful, but with a different GUI ( Transparent) and a bow charger. Quite nifty for me at least.
Did you create the GUI or is it from another Texture Pack?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci