• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Childhood TV Shows

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I don't even know if this has been made before. Probably has but whatever I'm making one now!

SO I want to know what your Favourite Childhood TV shows were. I'm intrigued because Australia and America and all countries probably all have different TV shows they watched. It'll be like a big Throwback thread of TV and people can bond over the TV shows they liked that were the same WOOO!

Anyway mine from when I was young were...

Martin Morning
Bear in the Big Blue house
Blues clues

So what are yours? COMMENT AWAY!

Bree

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I was a huge fan of a lot of Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Code Name Kids Next Door, TMNT, Danny Phantom, Fairly Odd Parents, Totally Spies, and a bunch of others that I can't very much remember. When I was really young, i only watched Bear and the Big Blue House, a definite classic to me.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Holy xD I can name a bunch :p I loved Barney and the Teletubbies : ) I also watched most of the Disney shows before they went to crap ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci