• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Game that's not Minecraft?

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I used to be really into Pokemon and when Pokemon X and Y came out I spent a LOT of time on that... I'm have major OCD when it comes to games like that because I always want all my pokemon to be absolutely perfect. I had like 80 perfect shinies (5-6IVs with correct natures and abilities) and finished the national pokedex twice over.

I'd have to say my favorite game right now though is Final Fantasy 14. Haven't played a good MMORPG in a while and I'm a sucker for those kinds of games. :)

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
League, and I'm getting CS:GO soon, so I'm hoping I get addicted to that hehe. Also, Marble Blast Gold is a good game.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Sid Meier's Civilization 5 is great. ;)
Often play that when I get sick of Minecraft, great strategy game and really fun. Always makes me feel like, one more turn...

Unturned is also pretty good.
It's like it DayZ and Minecraft had babies and it's pretty damn fun. Been playing that with real life (wait, what? you have those???) friends lately. Lots of fun. :D

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
Infamous: Second Son and Infamous: First Light
Omg I've never played that but I've watched playthroughs and I need those games.

Sid Meier's Civilization 5 is great. ;)
Often play that when I get sick of Minecraft, great strategy game and really fun. Always makes me feel like, one more turn...

Unturned is also pretty good.
It's like it DayZ and Minecraft had babies and it's pretty damn fun. Been playing that with real life (wait, what? you have those???) friends lately. Lots of fun. :D
Never heard of Unturned but sounds like I need to check it out :)

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably League of Legends, Sim City 5 and Battle Field 3. I would like to play some CoD sometime but my heart has been in MCSG/ MCG for over a year. Probably won't be going back despite of the great memories when 'pub-stomping' with parties of 6. I mean hey! I left the game for a reason. It became boring and infuriating.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
My current obsession is Battlefield 4, but it fluctuates with my mood I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci