• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Guys to team with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
696969. Zeejayy
6. Jefeperro - Doesn't betray until deathmatch ; Close enough
5. Maxiscool24 - Ugh, block-hitter
4. NoahSailer - Doesn't betray, <3
3. SoggyPickle - Love the fishtank :)
2. Voxcile - Nice unlike Veridux
1. Nate252 - Love dat voice and that kindness

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I team with a lot of people, but here are some of my favourite teammates, no orderz c:

1. Djcoolmac- I get along with him well and Skype calls are always interesting, and as lulu said he has a cool server too and is really nice/helpful!

2. Corza123457 (I think D:) Get along really well with him, we have a laugh and we take a lot of the same chest routes.

3. PAT0 (don't know the numbers) Pat's awesome, we've teamed for a while and recently started skyping. Great teammate to play with and has some l3g!t $k!lz. :D

EDIT- 4. Epic_Archie, he's an awesome guy and we like to sponsor each other. Really good team mate!

EDIT- Pvp_Crab, despite an argument over me double teaming him, which we got over, he's still one of the best teammates. Friendly and he tolerates the noise that goes on in my household XD also, he's a baws at PvP.
I've got heaps of other great people I Skype and team with but those are just ones that came to mind at midnight!

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont really team, unless I see there is a well-armed team of two, and my only chance is to pair up with some random bloke.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
Korrenian, Ouch, Tiro (The mod), Jackson (the mod)

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
1. MRSPONGEMASTER Ovbiously been one of thebest team mates in da wurd.
2.Dognitro we alomst live in the same city :confused: and a really great friend
3.jake360awesome just a really good friend and in Pensi Kingdom :rolleyes:
4.Duncan2010 BIGGUMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci