• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Map.

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I love moonlight lake!
I hate it because of personal issues... I like the map design itself, but I get stuck in the corn and die about 90% of the time unless I get a sword or axe or something... I hate climbing hills and breaking leaves while running from 20 people...:(

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate it because of personal issues... I like the map design itself, but I get stuck in the corn and die about 90% of the time unless I get a sword or axe or something... I hate climbing hills and breaking leaves while running from 20 people...:(
I also agree but if you're good at parkour like me you can get like half the chests.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I have many that could all be tied for my favorite. They are SG2, Demon's Breeze, Wyvern's Wake, SG3, Hungry Hills, SG Ancient Japan, Survival Kingdom, Lobby Games, Yellowstone, Solar Frost, and SG4

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Valleyside, SG 2, TSG2. I don't think I'll ever stop loving Valleyside or SG2 :p

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
My favorite maps:
Origins (requim v2.0)
Chernobyl 2015
Demon's Breeze
Fortress Pyke
SG2

Least Favorite Maps:
Treacherous Heights
Valleyside University