• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite MCSG map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serventor

Survivor
Reaction score
Valleyside University is my favorite. There are a few maps that are equal to that level, but Valleyside is just really good. Survival Games 2, Survival Games 4, Lost Mine and Obsitus City are the only maps that can really beat Valleyside's map quality.

Valleyside University is overplayed for a reason. People like small maps that contain a lot of chests. The chest placement might be unbalanced but it makes it fun in a way too. There are endless possibilities for chest routes that I can think off. The administration building, the football field etc.

However, there is something kickable for an odd reason. Health potions. Health potions heal 2 hearts. Golden Apples heal 2 hearts and 2 hearts over 4 seconds. So, it's really odd that you can get kicked for drinking a healing potion. But I never use these since I always get some Golden Apples.

Speaking about getting much loot with the amount of chests, this is the only map I can get diamond armor from every time I play this and make it to deathmatch. Boots or chestplate, I get them in this map.

+1 for you Kosmish and the build team. =D

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
SG2, a lot of people like it on the forums, but I rarely see it ingame:p

ImNotADonor

Platinum
Reaction score
My favourite is Teweran Survival Games 2! Cool design, well made and loads of tier twos! Awesome corn too! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci