• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite Removed Maps?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
honestly I don't know why mcsg removes maps in general ;l. It doesn't hurt to have a large variety. If you don't like a map, don't play it if it gets voted... maps like shady.. pyke.. should of never been removed due to not being super popular. It's nice to play underplayed maps here and there.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. The Fallen Empire v2
2. Eye of Horus
3. Shady Hollow

Alaskan Village is still there, why is it on a removed list? o_O

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Shady Hollow and Wyverns Wake... ;-;

Tin77

Spectator
Reaction score
Hell Games and Fallen Colossi were removed so quickly I never even played them.

Hub Games I played once!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally loved Moonlight Lake
didn't mind the map if they would of just made a few more t2's on the map. Seems like their was only really 1-2 decent routes. Loved the quick games tho. Disliked the maker of the map xD

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake (A very diverse map with a lot of strange things to offer)
SG 5 (I thought they weren't going to remove any of the original 5 classics, but ok.)
Teweran SG 3 (A very beautiful and futuristic map with interesting cornucopia tactics)
Fallen Empire (It had an excellent ancient feel, with the gladiator arena, and there were excellent hidden tier two's that few knew of.)
Survival Kingdom (Had a great layer of complexity and difficulty of navigation. I feel like this map had more work put into it than almost anything)
Yes I know that's more than 5. :p
Missing from the list: Kharmunrah, Survival Games Ruins

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake (A very diverse map with a lot of strange things to offer)
SG 5 (I thought they weren't going to remove any of the original 5 classics, but ok.)
Teweran SG 3 (A very beautiful and futuristic map with interesting cornucopia tactics)
Fallen Empire (It had an excellent ancient feel, with the gladiator arena, and there were excellent hidden tier two's that few knew of.)
Survival Kingdom (Had a great layer of complexity and difficulty of navigation. I feel like this map had more work put into it than almost anything)
Yes I know that's more than 5. :p
Missing from the list: Kharmunrah, Survival Games Ruins
survival kingdom would of been a great map if there was just more t2's ;l

Trytan

Platinum
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake
Alaskan Village
Shady Hollow
:(

Members online

No members online now.