• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite songs

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm wondering what's everybody favourite song mine is Enimem - Berzerk and Dubstep of any kind.
Please do not create a flame

Last edited:

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All these rapper phans.

Personally I like electronics, I dunno what my most played track is but chances are high that it's something by daft punk or Televisor.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
All these rapper phans.

Personally I like electronics, I dunno what my most played track is but chances are high that it's something by daft punk or Televisor.
Yeah, judging by your avatar and skin (which is robotic) you seem like you like house music or electric. :p

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, judging by your avatar and skin (which is robotic) you seem like you like house music or electric. :p
Electronic*
Anything from daft punk to monstercat type of music.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have a lot, ranging from the FoC theme to electronic stuff to rock. I kinda go in cycles of playing the crap out of different things, currently I'm listening to Bittersweet Symhony all of the time.

Reaction score
B.o.B - Play For Keeps
Flo Rida - How I feel
Aloe Blacc - The Man
Ooooh kill em (Caked Up Remix)

J

Joel/MadDawg

I have a lot, ranging from the FoC theme to electronic stuff to rock. I kinda go in cycles of playing the crap out of different things, currently I'm listening to Bittersweet Symhony all of the time.
Bittersweet Symphony is my favorite song right now too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci