• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fearless Tiger Cats (US & CA Division)

Tigris0124

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay! I updated the thing, also, if anyone wants a nickname for me to put in parenthesis then just reply to this with the name you want :) And if you want a little autobiography (mainly for the clan members, not so much the cheerleaders, but hey, wanna have a autobiography then go for it xD I ain't stopping anyone!) Master121212121212 ApolloTheGamer Zeldaman
Thanks everyone who wanted to be cheerleaders ( Ali/BlackDemon and OwenzKillz ) and also congrats to Isaacswag and Criminals for becoming our newest members (though they're still Trial Members) :D
TemtiaStardust

Rileythebuilder

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of #Gladiators I challenge you, the tigers to a 4v4 clan battle! add me on Skype ASAP jonathin.fisico

Dabearsboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Tyler
IGN- Dabearsboy
Age (Must be over 14{exceptions can be made})- 14 august 26th 1999
Time Zone- eastern standard
Donor Status- none
Skype (If you don't want to post it here just type "In Private Message")- Dabearsboy
Mic for Skype- i don't know name but a good one friends say it sounds good
Wins (Must be over 20{exceptions can be made})- 27
Kills (This is where the exception to wins can be made)- 736
Best Chest Route- Icarus
Worst Chest Route- Winds of change
PVP Strengths- Bow and block hitting
PVP Weaknesses- flint and steel
Past Clans- none
How often can you be online?- every weekend 5-6 hours a day
Why do you want to be in this clan?- i want to be in this clan so i can help get it to be one pf the best and show off my pvp skills.

Tigris0124

Experienced
Reaction score
Name- Tyler
IGN- Dabearsboy
Age (Must be over 14{exceptions can be made})- 14 august 26th 1999
Time Zone- eastern standard
Donor Status- none
Skype (If you don't want to post it here just type "In Private Message")- Dabearsboy
Mic for Skype- i don't know name but a good one friends say it sounds good
Wins (Must be over 20{exceptions can be made})- 27
Kills (This is where the exception to wins can be made)- 736
Best Chest Route- Icarus
Worst Chest Route- Winds of change
PVP Strengths- Bow and block hitting
PVP Weaknesses- flint and steel
Past Clans- none
How often can you be online?- every weekend 5-6 hours a day
Why do you want to be in this clan?- i want to be in this clan so i can help get it to be one pf the best and show off my pvp skills.
Accepted
I added you on skype :) your a trial member right now though :O but ya, your kills are really good, you only have about 100 less then I do so :) gg

Tigris0124

Experienced
Reaction score
I've updated the main forum post. Please look over it before asking for clan battles!

Tigris0124

Experienced
Reaction score
Also, I'd like to congratulate Dabearsboy for passing the trial :) you seemed very mature and were good teammates while playing with me and TemtiaStardust today :) Pretty sure she'd agree with me.
And thank you Isaacswag for being able to play in the clan battle today! Me and Temtia would like if you played a few more games with us next weekend. :D

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Also, I'd like to congratulate Dabearsboy for passing the trial :) you seemed very mature and were good teammates while playing with me and TemtiaStardust today :) Pretty sure she'd agree with me.
And thank you Isaacswag for being able to play in the clan battle today! Me and Temtia would like if you played a few more games with us next weekend. :D
Ok and if your ever on during the week just pm on Skype and I'll be on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci