• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Fearless - U.S. Division

LtxeXx

Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 18851
Fearless clan application -
Skill level:
maturity:
Name:
IGN:
Wins:
(Ratio not required)
PvP STRENGTH:
PvP
WEAKNESS:
REQUIREMENTS
200+ wins (Alts do count to total)
11 years of age or older.
Availability
Being active.
Do
NOT break MCSG rules!!
ALL HACKS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY KICKED AND REPORTED
Do not abuse players or other members; Targeting, cursing in chat, etc.
Good Luck!!
:)

Leader:

ss4199 (MoonMistt)
Officer:
PHOTONLIGHT (bigboy512)
Elite 400+
XylerDood
HNLxHIGaming
RFSphere (ratio)

Members:
zChaotic
Cobalt_12
Mikafestt

CheerLeaders!
cmbutel

BATTLES:

Uprising - WIN- 3-0
Wanna Scrim Against Verzon? 6v6. join are teamspeak verzon.teamspeak3.com

Reaction score
The problem is I always have a lot of backround noise being that I have 2 brothers, so my mic may be muted a lot. Sorry about that. Also I have a laptop, and the fan is loud most of the time. Maybe it will be better with a better mic. All this I am hoping gets fixed. I will apply soon. :p - overthetopgamin.

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Umm.. What's you guy's skypes? I think we lost contact... Mine is codythornton3 You can postpone the scrim till tomorrow, resume at 2-1? We only have 2 members on right now. Add me on skype if you want to continue today.

PHOTONLIGHT

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm.. What's you guy's skypes? I think we lost contact... Mine is codythornton3 You can postpone the scrim till tomorrow, resume at 2-1? We only have 2 members on right now. Add me on skype if you want to continue today.
Yes we will probably continue tomorrow if we have enough players i will add you.

PHOTONLIGHT

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys Wanna Scrim ? #TheHunted
The problem is I always have a lot of backround noise being that I have 2 brothers, so my mic may be muted a lot. Sorry about that. Also I have a laptop, and the fan is loud most of the time. Maybe it will be better with a better mic. All this I am hoping gets fixed. I will apply soon. :p - overthetopgamin.
Ok we look forward for you to join. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci