• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fears. Please help :(

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a major fear that I can't seem to ever get over, and Its the fear of death. People says theres an afterlife and things like but that honestly sounds to good to be true. And the thought of when you die its like your sleeping, but without dreams or anything. And that scares the complete poop out of me. I really need help, I sometimes get panic attacks just thinking about it. Writing this thread is so painful. And death is inveitable. It will happen. You can't stop it. If any of you have gotten over this fear, please help, and If you're here to troll and be rude, please don't. I'm already scared enough. (Sorry for this been terribly written I just wanted this to get out.)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only true way in my eyes to get over it is to realize that there are better thinks to worry about. It's not worth worrying about because worrying about it will do nothing. You just need to focus on all of the things you can do in your life, both for yourself and to leave a positive impact behind.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Just dont think about it. And if you happen to, just think that we were made for a reason and we will die for a reason. God (or whatever you believe in) makes us die for a reason, and if we have a good life we should be rewarded, just like everything in life.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Don't worry about death now; just live life and don't do anything stupid or dangerous.

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score

Basically, you have life and then you die, it's up to you how much of a good time you have. Get out and do something that makes you happy. Don't worry about death. Everyone has to go through death and just let it gooooooooo.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
nah, you're screwed. there's nothing we can really do besides not think about it/accept it, but really there's no point at all. just give up. we can't really overcome the fear. i don't care enough to get over it, but i don't care enough to be bothered either. i just sort of float around, thoughts like clouds, just lettin' things happen as they do. death is one of those things. just be a cloud. float.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
You will die eventually, none of us immortal. But really just go out and enjoy the life that you do have. If your going to waste all your time worrying about something that you can't control, then there's no point. Just don't do anything dangerous or stupid. (drugs, or anything like that) And you should live a very long life. Also, normally, by the time you die, it feels good to be put out of your misery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci