• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feature Suggestions

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
This section is for features you want implemented in the creative server ONLY and nothing else.
if you want any commands added you can post this below. if you want a plugin you will have to create a post using this template:

Template for creating a thread with plugin suggestion:

Name of plugin:
What the plugin does:
Reason to why you want the plugin:
Link to the plugin (preferably link to it's bukkit dev):

Template for commenting on this thread what new command you want:
keep in mind that you can go on the creative server and type in the command /plugins to check what plugins we have.

Name of plugin the command is used in:
Name of the command:
What the command does:
The permission node to the command:
Reason you want the command implemented:

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
The ability to vote for day. Everytime the sun goes down a message will appear that says: "Type [command here] to vote for day" and if half of the people vote yes it will return to day again.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The ability to vote for day. Everytime the sun goes down a message will appear that says: "Type [command here] to vote for day" and if half of the people vote yes it will return to day again.
The same thing when it comes to day naturall, except a vote for night :p

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If people voted for day before the reset it would never happen

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys have heard of /ptime right? it allowes you to set the time of day for yourself. if you want day just do /ptime day and if you want night just type /ptime night. want it to return to normal? /ptime normal
easy as that

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
The ability to maintain pre-made double steps would be AWWWEESHUMMM!

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
I think a pretty sweet idea would be a command that teleports you to a random plot, allowing you to see what the rest of the community has built. The command could be "/plot random" and it'd be a really nice feature to have on the server :)

Think

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like the ability to place redstone lamps and torches b/c they are a very nice form of lighting. I don't see it possible to make a lag machine with just that.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like the ability to place redstone lamps and torches b/c they are a very nice form of lighting. I don't see it possible to make a lag machine with just that.
if you need any redstone help at all you'll have to ask a moderator or higher to grant you the ability.
I think a pretty sweet idea would be a command that teleports you to a random plot, allowing you to see what the rest of the community has built. The command could be "/plot random" and it'd be a really nice feature to have on the server :)
I think there is a command for that ;)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe make world edit compatible with the streets/spawn.

Reactions: Yin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci