• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fed up with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Got one now :p 55 seconds of footage taking two and a half hours to upload, but I'll get it online.
I find it easier to compress the video. Use something like Windows Movie Maker and compress it.

If I take a video that is 1 minute with FRAPS and I don't compress it, it takes around 5 minutes or so to upload.

If I load the video into Movie Maker, compress it, and then uploaded it to YouTube, the entire process takes 2 minutes.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
But if you really can't record, you can always poke us on team speak

Reaction score
Admins do the best they can, for without solid guides and rules for actions against hackers, chaos would be immanent. The work of Moderators to quell this plight is immense, so I plead, give them and their system the respect it deserves. Most importantly be kind, compassion along with following the rules will always lead to resolution, while at the same time promoting a kinder and friendlier community.

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Just want to throw it out there, as soon as a thread is posted in the Report Abuse section, it is taken care of almost immediately.

If you look at it at the time I post this post, then it will be empty of everything except the template.

Minatoman10

Spectator
Reaction score
Alex i do give admins respect this thread isn't insulting the admins at all it is just a recommendation and a reason why i recommend it, don't you think the current admins need to be able to stop once over y 2 seconds if there was more mods then they could ik its hard to pick people out from the crowd to be mods. Little doggie ik that report abuse is answered immediately i have posted there a few times, you yourself talked to me about 1 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci