• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feedback for my art please?

GentleDonut

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys!
First of all I wanna say thank you for spending a couple of minutes of your time to read my thread, so could you please rate my art from 1 to 10? I wanna improve, if you can also leave me constructive critisism it would be fantastic too. Please be serious, I take my art like a serious matter.

Thank you again.

AndyBae.jpg
ExoticAvatar.jpg
GentleDonut.jpg
PlatinumSparksFinished.jpg
Hey guys!
First of all I wanna say thank you for spending a couple of minutes of your time to read my thread, so could you please rate my art from 1 to 10? I wanna improve, if you can also leave me constructive critisism it would be fantastic too. Please be serious, I take my art like a serious matter.

Thank you again.

Last edited:

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
That is very amazing and unique :eek: I would say adding more detail to the fringe somehow. Can you make me one? :3 I love it

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
if i had the chance to get one i would definitely have picked one

GentleDonut

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you make me one for free?
Nope sorry

if i had the chance to get one i would definitely have picked one
Thank you, means a lot. They aren´t that expensive xD are 2 dollars each for MCSG community, on sellfy I charge 2.75

Wow, there amazing, I love the eyes :D
Thank you man I really appreciate it!

That is very amazing and unique :eek: I would say adding more detail to the fringe somehow. Can you make me one? :3 I love it
Thank you! I will take it into consideration

Last edited by a moderator:

heyimkrislyn

Spectator
Reaction score
They look really nice :p
One thing to work on I think would be proportions because in the top one the head looks kind of small and squished and the arm in the second one looks a little bit to small imo ;p

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! These are actually really good! :D

With me being a graphic designer in college, it is one of my least favorite things to critique someones art because it comes from their perspective and you don't know exactly what they see when designing it.
Coming from nothing but respect for being able to even make this I'll go ahead and leave a small suggestion on what you could do to improve just a tad bit!
So, when I first saw these avatars (I'm guess thats what these are made for) I thought to myself, "Hmm the proportion of the head to the body is a bit off". By that I mean the head is much smaller than the body. If it were me, I would try to make the head a bit higher rather than longer. (I hope this makes sense). Now, with that being said, the artwork is all around great! If you like it the way they are, I would 100% leave them that way! I hate it when my instructors critique my artwork and literally make me change it so it's something they think is visually pleasing rather than what I think is visually pleasing.

But yeah, great job! Keep up the great work!

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They're fairly good already. As others have said, the proportions are off. Additionally, the hair in the first one is rather blob-like, the backgrounds could be better, and the poses could be more dynamic.

However, they are quite nice. The colors are pleasant, as is the light on the hair. The eyes are very well done. It's really just polishing now. Good work lad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci